“Aura” is coming – and we need your help!
AURA. The word suggests glowing light, a halo, perhaps. AURA is also the name of a tribute magazine being created by four inspired Adam Lambert fans to celebrate the extraordinary connection, that incredible bond that exists between Adam and his global fandom—and by extension, the remarkable network that has evolved among his fans worldwide.
Named for Adam’s positive, energizing, inspirational inner and outer glow, AURA will capture his journey from post-Idol 2009 through year-end 2012, showcasing fan impact accounts and poetry. . . Top 10 lists, firsts & favorites. . . tributes from business and entertainment leaders. . . career highlights, sexy stats, awards & honors. Creative ventures inspired by Adam, fans supporting his career and concerts, fans supporting fans and crashing websites, stunning photographs, remarkable illustrations, timelines, favorite tweets, quotable quotes, etc. will fill the pages of AURA.
How can you participate?
1. Help us create Top 10 Lists by telling us about your:
- Firsts because of Adam,
- Lessons learned from Adam
- Going creative because of Adam
- Fiercest Adam moments
- Fun recap of crashing websites and trending on Twitter
- Most emotional performance moments
- Craziest thing I’ve done because of Adam
- Best thing in my life because of Adam
- Sexiest tweets to/from/about Adam
- Favorite tweet to/from Adam
- Most love-soaked tweets to/about Adam
- Favorite dance, song, instrumental cover of Adam’s songs by other artists
- Why you love Adam
NOTE: Top 10 lists will be compiled from everyone’s responses to specific topics. (No need for each person to put together individual, complete Top 10 lists.)
2. Hilarious photos crying out for caption contest! (Please include photographer/illustrator’s name and contact information.)
3. Your experience feeling or seeing Adam’s Aura
4. Best moments from Queen&Adam in the Ukraine, Russia, Poland, and the U.K.
5. Reaction to Ste. Agathe debut of “Outlaws of Love”
6. Fan interaction and support during Adam’s first Moscow concert
7. Fan enthusiasm and support during recent Japan and South Africa concerts
8. Stories of being online when websites crashed
9. Photos of Adam-inspired tattoos
10. Highlights/photos of Adam’s 29th birthday party celebrations
Stories and anecdotes that are the most inspirational, humorous, positive, supportive and touching. . . and high-res (300 dpi) photos and illustration that are the most unusual, humorous, loving, stunning, aura-filled and endearing will be featured. . . as well as a few surprises!
AURA will be published January 29, 2013, Adam’s birthday. Ordering information will follow. Email firstname.lastname@example.org your stories or questions. Let’s make this tribute as diverse, creative and incredible as Adam—and his fans..
Love and light,