Our September Banner – Pennyroyal for Trevor
If you weren’t too preoccupied daydreaming about Adam Lambert, you may have noticed that our Salon has been re-decorated. For the rest of this month, we are featuring a banner promoting the Pennyroyal Silver’s Peace Pendant campaign to benefit the Trevor Project and help Adam’s fans reach a cool $1 million donated to charities in Adam’s name.
In addition, Tim Foster from Pennyroyal Silver has generously donated a pendant, and we have bought a second one, to offer as incentive prizes for our own fall campaign for the Trevor Project. Here’s how you can enter to win one of these beautiful pendants:
- Subscribe to our blog to qualify. Just enter your email address in the box at right.
- There are four ways you can enter our drawing. Pick one (or more, for more chances):
- Purchase “On the Meaning of Adam Lambert” from our Online Store. We will donate 25% of proceeds to the Trevor Project.
- Make a direct donation to the Trevor Project. Email firstname.lastname@example.org the receipt and we’ll enter your name into the drawing – one entry per every $20 you donate!!
- Post an “It Gets Better” video for the Trevor Project.
- Write an “It Gets Better” message to LGBTQ youth (use the Comments here).
The deadline to enter is September 30, 2011.
Thank you Tim for the generous donation and the beautiful banner!
Thank you Adam Lambert for inspiring your fans.
Thank you fans for opening your hearts.